Thursday, March 23, 2017

Twe12ve Blog for Earthworx, FCC, cute as f*ck and Banana Banshee




Twe12ve March Round
by Evil Bunny Productions

Head- Catya Bento by Catwa
Eyes- Shamrock by Banana Banshee
Body- Lara by Maitreya
Lingerie- Get Lucky by +FCC+
Poster- Game Frames by ::cute as f*ck::
BedSet & Plants- Lucky Romantic Arbor by :.Earthworx.:

I sit around in my hut enjoying the amazing weather I look around to see my treasures. My beautiful Shamrock eyes can not believe the amazing lingerie I have discovered. My Backgammon, checkers, Scrabble and Tic Tac Toe Frames help cover the empty space on the walls. Enjoying the comfort of my new (A) Lucky Romantic Arbor Bed Set. Life couldn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinoplushie by Evil Baby

Evil Baby PLANET 29 Exclusive Adorable little plushie Comes in 10 different colors Can be resized to your liking item is C/M/ T Great for un...